Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

2 posters

Proofreaders Wanted

Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Proofreaders Wanted Empty Proofreaders Wanted

Post  Guardian Enzo Sun May 17, 2009 12:11 am

If anyone has a little time and would like to help me with my fanfic (see topic below) I would love some proofreading help. I've written extensively in other genres but never for this series, and I find it's invaluable to have someone to bounce ideas off of and get honest criticism from. Obviously, in this case, someone who has seen the entire series would be most helpful.

FTR, this is shaping up to be a character driven story, set about 18 months after the end of the series, with a fair bit of political intrigue and even a little action. While I can't unlearn what I know of the subsequent novels, this story would exist in a universe where the last 8 books don;t happen, since it diverges after Balsa's return from Kanbal.

Thanks in advance!
    sweetnsassy
    sweetnsassy
    Model Moderator

Proofreaders Wanted Empty Re: Proofreaders Wanted

Post  sweetnsassy Mon May 18, 2009 10:31 am

I wouldn't mind helping. I've been proofreading my friends papers' for years so I have some experience. I should tell you though, my access to the internet is sporadic since I don't have a home computer (I log-in when we're not busy at work) so there might be times when I don't respond for a few days. If that's okay with you though, I'd be glad to help.
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Mon May 18, 2009 10:39 am

sweetnsassy wrote:I wouldn't mind helping. I've been proofreading my friends papers' for years so I have some experience. I should tell you though, my access to the internet is sporadic since I don't have a home computer (I log-in when we're not busy at work) so there might be times when I don't respond for a few days. If that's okay with you though, I'd be glad to help.

That's fantastic - thank you! I'm happy for any source of ideas of criticism and i appreciate the time. I'll message you and we can sort something out.
    sweetnsassy
    sweetnsassy
    Model Moderator

Post  sweetnsassy Mon May 18, 2009 10:45 am

All right-and don't worry, I try to make any C&C as painless and blood free as possible Wink
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Mon May 18, 2009 11:03 am

sweetnsassy wrote:All right-and don't worry, I try to make any C&C as painless and blood free as possible Wink

PM sent!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content