Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

3 posters

Has Anyone Read the Entire Series?

Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Has Anyone Read the Entire Series? Empty Has Anyone Read the Entire Series?

Post  Guardian Enzo Fri May 08, 2009 7:48 pm

Hi Guys. If any Japanese-fluent person out there has read the entire series - or has a detailed knowledge of what transpires - I beg of you, shoot me a PM. I have a couple questions I desperately want to ask but I don't want to completely spoil anyone by discussing it on the board itself...

Thanks - Dan
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Has Anyone Read the Entire Series? Empty Re: Has Anyone Read the Entire Series?

Post  GrinfilledCelt Fri May 08, 2009 11:20 pm

I imagine that there are many people who have read the whole series. Unfortunately, none of them have showed up here. Ryu posted a link to a site that outlines each book here.
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Sat May 09, 2009 12:22 am

GrinfilledCelt wrote:I imagine that there are many people who have read the whole series. Unfortunately, none of them have showed up here. Ryu posted a link to a site that outlines each book here.

Yeah, I stumbled on that site too, thanks. But that's not the level of detail I'm looking for. I realize the chances of finding such a person on an English-language site are probably slim, but what the heck - worth a try.
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Sat May 09, 2009 11:09 am

Heya,

Yeah, I'm sure there is tons of folks out there that have read it, but as you've stated...slim chance in English. Well, right now all we can hope is to keep buying the books, and telling people about it so they all get published.

=P

Ali

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:18 am