Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

+2
GrinfilledCelt
Guardian Enzo
6 posters

Happy to be here

Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Happy to be here Empty Happy to be here

Post  Guardian Enzo Fri May 08, 2009 7:42 pm

Hey, all. I only recently finished the anime and the first novel, and I was delighted to see a place dedicated to this wonderful universe Uehashi-dono has created. To say I love Seirei no Moribito would be an understatement - I was blown away by the anime. The ending still has me a little desolate and sad, to be honest, though I don't think it was intended that way.

Anyway, glad to have found this place and looking forward to exchanging thoughts on this incredible story.
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Happy to be here Empty Re: Happy to be here

Post  GrinfilledCelt Fri May 08, 2009 11:14 pm

We're glad you found us, Enzo. Welcome. How did you find us? This place isn't exactly jumping but we're dedicated. I'm always a little sad when a good, enthralling story ends, too. Fortunately there are eight more books to go. =0)
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Sat May 09, 2009 12:26 am

GrinfilledCelt wrote:We're glad you found us, Enzo. Welcome. How did you find us? This place isn't exactly jumping but we're dedicated. I'm always a little sad when a good, enthralling story ends, too. Fortunately there are eight more books to go. =0)

Lots of hard work and Googling is how I found you! I was indeed sad about the series ending, but to be honest, what really left me depressed was Chagum's situation at the end. Trapped in yet another role he didn't choose, those high walls surrounding him as Balsa rode off into the distance... It's a somewhat tragic ending to me. That's why I'm so curious to see how his situation evolves in the subsequent titles.
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Sat May 09, 2009 1:09 am

Greetings,

Yes, it does take a little bit of work to find us, but I think we're worth it even if we are a little slow to respond, but we are here, and hope we get more people to join so we're more active, tho.

Glad you found us, and hope to see ya post around more.

Ali
    ryuzaki11
    ryuzaki11
    Awesome Admin

Post  ryuzaki11 Sun May 10, 2009 8:23 pm

Welcome to our site. I am the overly occupied admin of this forum. Anything you want to post or etc., go ahead.

Once again, welcome.
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Sun May 10, 2009 8:39 pm

ryuzaki11 wrote:Welcome to our site. I am the overly occupied admin of this forum. Anything you want to post or etc., go ahead.

Once again, welcome.

Thank you! Unfortunately, right now the question I want to ask is "What happens to Barsa and Chagum at the end of Ten to Chi no Moribito?" and it doesn't look like one anybody can answer. But It's nice to have a place where we can discuss this amazing series and I look forward to that.
    sweetnsassy
    sweetnsassy
    Model Moderator

Post  sweetnsassy Mon May 11, 2009 10:30 am

Woo-hoo! Another member! Hello and welcome Guardian Enzo. I look forward to hearing lots and lots about your thoughts and opinions, so get to posting Very Happy
    Maia
    Maia

Post  Maia Wed May 13, 2009 12:34 am

Welcome! Would your name happen to be a reference to the show Reboot?
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Wed May 13, 2009 1:00 am

Maia wrote:Welcome! Would your name happen to be a reference to the show Reboot?

Indeed! Probably my favorite non-Japanese (it's Canadian, by Brits) animated series.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 9:13 am