Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

4 posters

Greetings!

Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post  Alistair Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Heya,

I don't know how to say this, but I'm new too, well, not to anime, or SoM totally. It's been one of my more fantastic shows I've watched since I saw it's preview and caught my attention wait for a sub to come out. I'm rather picky in what I watch that comes from Japan (I haven't really seen anything interest since it came out in 07' besides Dennou Coil which came out same time.) as of late.

I did have some hope for the authors other work, Erin something or another. Can't recall top of my head, but anyways this is where I stand. I hope everything gets translated, novel wise, even if anime doesn't come out and just ordered my first book (Used it as excuse to get my wife's Birthday present this month).

I'll check now and gain if I hear anything, discuss, or if something of interest comes up on the update front.

Good idea for the site.

Hasta,
    Ali

Last edited by Alistair on Sun Mar 01, 2009 6:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammer Error. =P)
    sweetnsassy
    sweetnsassy
    Model Moderator

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post  sweetnsassy Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:19 pm

YAY!!!!!! A new member! Hello and welcome to the forums Alistair. Hope you have an awesome time here.
    Trust me, you are definitely not alone in hoping that the other novels get translated Very Happy
    ryuzaki11
    ryuzaki11
    Awesome Admin

Post  ryuzaki11 Sun Mar 01, 2009 7:52 pm

Welcome friend! Feel free to contribute anything to the forum's topics or DL the episodes or something like that.

Oh and may I ask how you found our site?
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Mon Mar 02, 2009 3:08 am

Sassy,

Thank you, and I hope so too, and that's why I'm going to buy 'em, for even if one person gets 'em, it could be the turning point that the others will too. It abodes well that they have won award for their translation, so that's a good sign for them to keep on chugging along, IMO.

Ryuzaki,

Thank you as well, and yes you can ask, but I don't know if you'll like the answer. I don't recall, it might have been through a Google search looking for info about the novel, I do believe and stumbled upon this little site.

Also, I already have the whole series, and converted to DVD's (With Menus!) so I'm rather very content person as of this point until everything gets translated, or a 2nd season, which is unlikely from what I hear.

Hasta,
    Ali
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Post  GrinfilledCelt Wed Mar 04, 2009 10:29 pm

Welcome Ali! Good to see a new face around here.

I loved Dennou Coil, too. I admire your skills to take a fansub and turn it into dvds with menus. That could be handy.
    ryuzaki11
    ryuzaki11
    Awesome Admin

Post  ryuzaki11 Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:26 am

That's pretty cool. I want a DVD copy but then I would wait for the release. Waiting for the dub to come out.
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Post  GrinfilledCelt Thu Mar 05, 2009 7:23 pm

Of course, legitimate copies are always the way to go, but other than the seven episodes that are already out on dvd, I wouldn't hold your breath. I except that eventually they will be released but not any time soon.

There are many other good shows that will never be available on dvd over here, too. Am I right?
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:06 am

Ryu,

Yes, I would normally agree with you as well, and wait for the DVD's to release, but I don't think that's going to happen with a lot of series, as Grin has already states. Plus, sometimes I don't like the dubs for they are worse than anything else I've heard. Prime example of that is Kenshin. Nothing beats a pissed off Kenshin with Japanese dubs. =D

Grin,

Awesome! Someone else has heard of Dennou Coil (Doesn't make me look out like a total dummy. Hehe.) As I've said to Ryu, that's one of the reasons why I convert stuff for I doubt they will be release, nor or the alike, and it's easier to have friends watch it or what not. I do have a nice size collection, granted. Maybe if the demand is enough I'll see what I can do about my conversions, but I do suggest wait until the legit is released.

Hasta,
    Ali

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 6:47 am