Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

2 posters

Kemono no Sou-ja Erin

GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Kemono no Sou-ja Erin Empty Kemono no Sou-ja Erin

Post  GrinfilledCelt Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:29 pm

ANN just put out a review of the English dubs of this show under the name of Beast Player Erin. This is one of the shows I have been downloading but haven't found time to watch, so this review caught my eye.

The reviewer really seems to like it a lot and praises it solid story telling highly. Then there was this:
    It's the kind of carefully-considered world-building/plotting that one would expect of a fantasy novel rather than the (and let's be honest here) fast and loose world of anime fantasy. Which is hardly surprising, given that the series is based on the eponymous novels of Morbito scribe Nahoko Uehashi.
    Suddenly, I really want to watch this show. Then I found, to my dismay, that I only downloaded fourteen episodes out of fifty. Has anyone here seen it?
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Kemono no Sou-ja Erin Empty Re: Kemono no Sou-ja Erin

Post  Alistair Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:08 pm

Grin,

I saw a few shows of it, and then I decided it would be best to wait until it's all subbed or what not, due to the story telling. Almost kinda like SoM in that regard, but yes I've seen it. The animation is a little funky, but I hear it goes well with it overall, tho.

In that case, I don't have a real opinion of it. *laughs* What is it up to now, anyways? Last I heard it was around 30 outta of 52 eppy's.

Ali
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Post  GrinfilledCelt Sat Oct 31, 2009 4:53 pm

It's at 39 episodes from Static Subs. I spent the past two days downloading them. Now I just have to find the time to watch it.
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:12 pm

Grin,

I think this rate, I'll just wait until it's all done, to be honest. BE easier just to download the whole series instead of going individual now since I'm so late (I haven't watched it since Eppy 5), and then I can just have a good few days to watch it if not longer. That's what I did with the 12 Kingdoms, it spanned about 2 weeks, but worth it, IMO.

Laters,
    Ali
    GrinfilledCelt
    GrinfilledCelt
    Model Moderator

Post  GrinfilledCelt Wed Nov 04, 2009 4:36 pm

The 12 Kingdoms is one I missed that I probably should have gotten.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:31 pm