Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Seirei no Moribito fan archive

Home to all fans...you are all welcome!!!

2 posters

Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete)

Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete) Empty Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete)

Post  Guardian Enzo Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:26 am

Greetings, all. I've finished my Moribito story - I've still got beta readers out there so small details may change, but I'm happy with the finished product and I want to share it with you all.

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddgbs4h8_6fntwhmgb (Part 1)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddgbs4h8_7dkpdvrgm (Part 2)

http://docs.google.com/View?id=ddgbs4h8_8wffbb5vn (Part 3)

I know you guys are fans of the series, so I hope you'll bear with me in taking my time to get to the action and the serious danger. Like the series, I really wanted to focus on developing the characters - hopefully, even further and in a believable way. So the focus of the story is on Chagum, Balsa and Tanda - though I really grew to like Shuga as I wrote this and he plays a major role as well, as do Torogai and Jin (among others). It's set after the second novel, "Guardian of Darkness" but really only makes passing reference to it, so if you've seen the series or read the first book you're fine.

I hope you guys will give it a chance and let me know what you think - I really poured my heart into this one and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

Thanks - Dan
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete) Empty Re: Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete)

Post  Alistair Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:53 pm

Enzo,

Give me a few days to read it, and then I'll comment on it. Just so your not left in the dark, I thought I would let ya know.

Ali
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete) Empty Re: Beloved: A Seirei no Moribito Fanfic (Complete)

Post  Guardian Enzo Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:27 pm

Alistair wrote:Enzo,

Give me a few days to read it, and then I'll comment on it. Just so your not left in the dark, I thought I would let ya know.

Ali

Awfully kind of you, Ali, to let me know - thanks! I very much look forward to hearing your feedback.
    Alistair
    Alistair
    Model Moderator

Post  Alistair Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:25 am

Enzo,

Sorry it has taken so long, and I don't know if you still check this site out!

Very well, IMO. It flowed, and your descriptions are very good as well. It helps that the world is fleshed out, but still, very good, IMO.
    Guardian Enzo
    Guardian Enzo

Post  Guardian Enzo Sun Jul 24, 2011 3:00 am

Alistair wrote:Enzo,

Sorry it has taken so long, and I don't know if you still check this site out!

Very well, IMO. It flowed, and your descriptions are very good as well. It helps that the world is fleshed out, but still, very good, IMO.

Wow - Ali, I's quite forgotten about this thread! Thanks for the feedback - I'm happy with how the fic came out. And don't give up on anime - plenty of good stuff in the last three years...

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:18 pm